Welcome

Come on in. Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and get to know me a little bit better.



Friday 4 October 2013

Flash Fiction Frida - A kiss

Welcome back to Flash Fiction Friday.

Like before I am given a picture and I have to write a little something in just 100 words. I have hit the word count right on the mark (second time this week), so I am over the moon. It is a bit harder than it looks. Anyway, this is the picture:


 
 
Yeah I was a bit lot for inspiration on this one too, but this is what I came up with. I hope you like it.


I love people watching and the park is one of the best places to go for this. Parents playing with their children, old couples holding hands, lovers steeling a moment. That’s when I spotted this odd couple. A well dressed woman in a white mini dress. Her hair was dark and short and she looked like money. The guy next to her was much rougher looking. Worn jeans and a tank top. His hair dark with grease and slicked back behind his ears. He said something and then they kissed. Her tongue on show as she offered it to him.
 
Please leave a comment, I love hearing your views.  Don't forget to stop by all the other authors participating this week, just follow the link:
 
 
That's it for this weeks FFF, I'll be back on Sunday with my Sexy Snippets, but until then, take care.
 
J.P. Stevens
xXx
 

13 comments:

  1. Oh, yes...."Her tongue on show..." as if she knew someone was watching. I love that line, JP, as if she knew someone was watching. Sexy flash!:) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks Muffy, so glad you stopped by. xx

      Delete
  2. Great people watching. You described the action with vivid deatils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. You totally left me wanting more on these two. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job. I like that they are being watched and don't know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by again Michelle. Glad you liked it. xx

      Delete
  5. I adore people watching! Great flash, J.P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doris, it is a great hobby. Lots of inspiration at times ;-) xx

      Delete
  6. Great flash and these two are definitely a couple worth watching more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet flash and romantic. I loved this and I wouldn't be able to stop watching these too. I sense a story emerging from this piece. :)

    ReplyDelete